Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New to the Blogging World...The BROWNie Bunch!

Hello everyone! I am new to the blogging world but very excited.  My name is Ally Brown and my husband is named Seth and we have a dog, Annabelle.  I am starting this blog to post and cherish the memories of our new life together.  A little about me...my interests and addictions are family, friends, art, scrap booking, pinterest, photography, and teaching.  I am currently finishing up my student teaching and will be a certified elementary teacher and cannot wait!


A little about us...we are newlyweds, we were married on July 30, 2011 and happy as ever! We grew up together and we have a lengthy dating story that I will eventually post one day but for now here are a few engagement pictures.  I will post the wedding pictures later this week.













No comments:

Post a Comment