Sunday, September 30, 2012

Long Overdue

So I have had some internet troubles over the last two months.  My blogger wouldn't upload any of my pictures so this post is long over-due.  This post was written about 2 months ago...

What an emotional and exciting this past weekend was for a big sister! Mom and I moved Jen Pen into her dorm at Mississippi State University.  It was very stress free because she got to move in a day early due to cheer.  So, there was no waiting in line, with our hands full, for the elevator to the 3rd floor.  We did some moving, shopping, and of course eating at our favorite spot-Mugshots.  They have pepperjack mozzarella bits that literally melt in your mouth. 
Jenny’s dorm is a five star hotel compared to my old hole in the wall. Hehe! I loved the way they decorated it in bright, fun colors!

When mom and I hugged her by we hopped in the car and cried together, but out of her sight so she wouldn’t see us. (Even though we will be heading down again soon for her Bid-Day, we were emotional.) I immediately pulled up pinterest to get my mind re-focused on something else and a quote popped up on my All page that really got me.  “Because I have a sister, I will always have a friend.”  This is so true.  I couldn’t imagine not having the relationship Jenny and I have. It has been so fun growing up as her big sister! I am so happy and excited for her new journey. 
 
 
the 5-star lobby- hehe

 
Before: we ended up moving furniture multiple times before it was where she wanted it!





 
My move-in gift to her- I totally cried when she opened it.

 
she's going to be B-U-S-Y

 
her Erin Condren planner I bought her! This planner will change your life!

 
This is how we left it when we moved her in, but now it looks completely diffrent.
She has added a lot more canvases and cute accessories!

 
Love you Jen-Pen!
Live, Laugh, and Love...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment