Sunday, December 30, 2012

13 for 2013

13 Resolutions for 2013 (not in any certain order)

1. ***Do a little each day, so life doesn't pile up

2. ***Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't get so caught up in things that don't matter

3. ***Compliment someone everyday, including my second graders

4. ***Start and end everyday with prayer

5. ***Don't put things off, don't procrastinate. I believe the main cause of my stress is procrastination.

6. ***Put my many to do lists into action

7. ***Eat healthy of course!

8. ***Hit the gym, workout more

9. ***Create fun, memorable lessons for my kiddos to enjoy

10. ***Complete part of my Masters Degree

11. ***Save more, spend less. My Dave Ramsey refresher course will help this

12. ***Spend less time on Pinterest pinning fun projects and put them into action

13. ***Spend more quality time with the hubby

Happy New Year Everyone! What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment