Sunday, December 9, 2012

Currently-December

It's been a bit since I last blogged. This week I'm going to try to make up my time.
Over the last few weeks I have been busy and under the weather. I have had bronchitis, pluracy, and now a sinus infection. My wonderful  babies are keeping me sick. I guess that is part of the first year of teaching! You gotta get your immune system built up.

Listening/Watching: I am watching Duck Dynasty. I love it! It's halirious, I actually laugh so hard my sides hurt. (Or maybe that is the pluracy, haha)

Loving: Timmy, my elf on the shelf at school. I love to see their eyes light up when they arrive in the morning. Timmy also keeps them in line, so their behavior is amazing!

Thinking: Please let it snow this winter season! I am ready for a wintery snow day where I stay in my pjs!

Wanting: Christmas Break to get here! I am so ready for life to slow down for a bit, and I am also ready to go to Denver!

Needing: to get back to the gym when I get over this sinus infection

Reading: I am starting a new bible study book, Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst. I am also finishing up The Last Baby Angel. Life has been so busy I haven't had time to read it much. It is great so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment