Tuesday, April 16, 2013

31 in 31: Week 7

This week I read It Starts with Food. It is about a 30 day healthy eating program called Whole30. It is about eating things that are natural and fresh, no processed foods, preservatives, etc. I kept seeing these pins on Pinterest about Whole30 and a co-worker was doing it! So I wanted to check it out and read the book. The book was eye opening about a few things and I recommend this habit to everyone!

I love the recipes especially the sweet potato breakfast hash (shown below) and the avocado salad dressing.

There are many benefits to this eating program:
Detox your body of all the harmful toxics, chemicals that are in our everyday food, more energy, clear skin, sleep better, no more headaches, asthma, allergies, lower cholesterol, and so on and so on.

I found this recipe and I am a huge fish lover, so I decided to try! It is Whole 30 approved and amazing! I added shrimp, grilled rosemary and lemon carrots, and squash! I used wild caught fish, shrimp and organic veggies! Props to the hubby who loves to grill!












No comments:

Post a Comment