Saturday, April 27, 2013

Home Away from Home

Mom and I went down to Starkville for a quick, last trip to see Jenny before she heads home for summer break. I love Starkville and after going down there a ton this year and learning about all the local fun I feel like it is my home away from home. Jenny introduced us to Oby's a southern taste of New Orleans kinda place. It was covered inside and out with antiques. Majority of it is dressed in my mother in laws favorite: coca-cola! So Jenny and I had to have a mini photo shoot to send to her! This place was so yummy! You know when they give you sweet tea in a to go cup it is gonna be good! I cannot believe Jenny is almost through with her freshman year of college, and I am almost through with my first year of teaching.













No comments:

Post a Comment