Sunday, June 23, 2013

Long Time No Blog...

So, I guess you could say I have been enjoying my summer because I haven't blogged in a while.  It has been an adventure over the last few weeks of June and a start to my summer.  It is crazy that summer is halfway through already! I have decided to no longer post by reading goals because I am currently bogged down with graduate school books, but if I stumble upon an amazing book I will make sure to post. 

So far this summer I taught Super Summer for a week! It was a very fun experience.  I taught a unit called "Out of This World" all things outer space. It was a ton of fun and nice to be able to do nothing but science experiments and watch awesome space videos.  We created things like balloon rockets, a solar system out of skittles, oreo moon phases, moon sand, and Jupiter juice!

Next, Drew and I went down to Ole Miss in Oxford, MS for a his baseball camp.  It was fun for the two of us to hang out because we haven't in a long time.  Between blaring the music on the way, eating amazing food, and getting to meet Junie B. Jones I was exhausted!

We head down to Fort Walton, Florida tomorrow after my workshop.  I cannot wait! I need a little salt water relaxation. 


P.S. I have joined instagram! Follow me as allybrown31

No comments:

Post a Comment