Sunday, September 1, 2013

Long Weekend...Kitchen Catch-Up!

We are experiencing a wonderful, relaxing weekend at the Brown house, thanks to Labor Day! Seth has been glued to the tv now that college football has started. I have to admit it is my favorite time of year and I followed along during my breaks from the kitchen. 

I decided to reorganize our kitchen. When we moved in a year ago I wasn't able to really organize like I wanted it to be. So, after pulling everything out and realizing I had so many things I had forgotten about, I decided to use inspiration from my Pinterest boards to catch up in the kitchen. I made a menu for the weekend and week, that I am really excited about it. (Seth doesn't know what's gotten into me!)

Some dishes are:

Gluten Free Homemade Pancakes
Dark Chocolate Coconut Strawberries
Paleo Breakfast Hash
Glute Free Banana Bread 
Ranch Pork Chops 
Ranch New Potatoes
Lemon Rosemary Carrots 
Brown Sugared Green Beans
Spicy Creole Shrimp
Barbecue Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken
Honey Sweet Potato Fries
Venison and Spinach Tacos








No comments:

Post a Comment