Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book Review: The Noticer

My mom gave me this book she picked up in the airport and I highly recommend it. It is The Noticer by Andy Andrews. Andrews is a New York Times best selling author of The Traveler's Gift.(Which is now on my reading list)It could be classified as an auto-biography and part-fictional. I would describe this book as seeing the glass half full because Andrews is an optimistic. It is a story of a man named "Jones" who shows up into various peoples lives and gives them a little key to life many people oversee; perspective.

The setting is Orange Beach, Alabama- which is one of my favorite places on Earth. This is an inspirational, quick read. I hope you read and enjoy! Happy Reading!



"If you are breathing, you are still alive. If you are alive, then you are still here, physically, on this planet. If you are still here, then you have not completed what you were put on earth here to do...that means your purpose has not yet been fulfilled." (The Noticer,84)

No comments:

Post a Comment