Saturday, October 6, 2012

The New Testament in 8 months

I am finishing up my spiritual walk/bible study with the book Made to Crave, which I highly recommend to any woman that loves to eat! My goal now is to read the new testament in 8 months. Now, I know I could read it in a shorter amount of time, but the goal here is to read for understanding and learning and growing closer to
God through the new testament. I want to take time to absorb and let scripture enter my daily routines and walk of life. I am posting this to keep myself accountable and for anyone else who wants to join me on this journey. Here is my schedule, the books are not in order from John to Revelation, so you know...

October:
Philippians, 1 & 2 Corinthians

November:
Romans, Matthew

December:
Mark, Luke

January:
John, Acts

February:
Galatians, Ephesians, and Colossians

March:
Titus, 1 & 2 Thessalonians,
1 & 2 Timothy,

April:
Titus, Philemon, Hebrew, and James

May:
1 & 2 Peter, 1 2 & 3 John,
Jude, and Revelation

"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.". Philippians 1:4-6


P. S. I would love recommendations for awesome independent and group bible study books! Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment