Friday, November 16, 2012

Color Run and Girls Weekend!

It was a girls weekend for me! School was out Friday, so I went with a few teachers to the Holiday House. I bought an adorable Santa Sign for my front door and a new teacher tote!

Holiday House got me in the Christmas spirit and I spent part of Saturday pulling out Christmas boxes and put up the tree! I used to have a rule growing up that Christmas music and trees do not go up until after Thanksgiving, but now that I have a home and a ton of decorating ideas I cannot contain myself! Christmas decor pics soon to come!

Saturday I spent the morning with my life-long friend, Jonica, where we participated in the Color Run in downtown LR! It was so much fun to complete the 5k and hang out with her!



Saturday afternoon and night I got to catch up with mom and Jen Pen because she was home since State was playing at LSU. I cannot wait for next weekend in Starkville. MSU plays Arkansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment