Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Currently- November

Currently- October

Listening/Watching: Pandora, Maroon 5 Station.  I am in love with Adam from Maroon 5. He is on the Voice and I just stare at his beautiful face.  Seth and I have a competition when we watch the Voice. He is team Blake and I am team Adam.  If you watch the show you know that those two go at it all the time!

Adam Levine File Photo

Loving: the colors of the leaves.  I was doing a photo shoot the other day and saw the most beautiful yellow, canary tree. 

Thinking: I feel like Superwoman! Between school, lesson plans, checklists, and home, cleaning the house, laundry, cooking, and editing photos I feel like superwoman. I realized last night that I don't even have kids and I'm already this busy!


Wanting: Elf on the Shelf for my classroom.  I have never done Elf on the Shelf before and I really want to do it this year! I already have many lesson plan ideas and activities for my kids to do!

Needing: A mental-health day. I need a day to just drink coffee in my pajamas, read, and relax.

Reading: The Last Baby Angel, by Sam Calvin Brown.  Sam is a local author from Benton.  I went to school with his sister, and she and I both love to read. It is a reallllly great book. I will devote a whole post to this book soon and post a link where you can order it!


Have a wonderful day! GO VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment