Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Currently- March

Listening/Watching- I recently have a new celebrity crush- Luke Bryan! Oh my i love his new Spring Break cd. It is perfect for the road trip to the beach!
Tonight is the finale for Biggest Loser, so I will have to find a new show starting next week! Dani has been my favorite member on Season 14.

Loving- I am loving the warmer weather that is coming through every few days in Arkansas. I love seeing the Bradford Pear trees white blooms, the yellow buttercups, and soon to see tulips! Spring is so close!

Wanting- a vacation- and I am getting it! Yay! It's Spring Break and I'm heading to Gulf Shores with the fam! My absolute favorite place on Earth to be!

Needing- I am one happy girl, so nothing I absolute need. I am thinking about taking this one off my currently. There is nothing in this world I cannot live without because I have a wonderful family, amazing friends, a roof over my head, and a fun job to go to everyday!

Reading- I am still completing my goal of 31 books in 31 weeks. I just finished one I will be posting about tomorrow. I brought a few along on the trip so maybe a few this week!

Live. Laugh. Love. and Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment