Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pinterest Project

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to start putting my Pinterest pinning into action. I have decided to start sharing the projects I complete!

I made this a while back and I enjoy it at least every two weeks, it is a detox bath. I bought the ingredients in bulk because it was cheaper.

Detox Bath Ingredients:
1 cup Epsom salt
1 cup baking soda
fresh ground ginger (we keep in fridge)
A few drops of an essential oil of your choice, I used peppermint oil because I already had it at the house. (We use peppermint oil for headaches)
Combine all ingredients in hot water. Sit for 40 minutes.

I love to take baths and relax with a good book, why not detox at the same time! Warning: it will make you sweat like crazy, but that is a goooood thing!

I also made a hair exfoliate because in the winter my scalps gets so dry. This was all free because I had all in the pantry!

Scalp Exfoliant Ingredients:
Brown sugar
Fine ground oatmeal
Conditioner
Essential oil
Combine all and rub in circular motion on scalp.




No comments:

Post a Comment