Friday, March 1, 2013

10 Things I Have Learned About Teaching


1. My to-do list will never get shorter.

2. I will never get tired of searching for ways to make me a better teacher.

3. A band-aid and/or trip to the water fountain cures just about anything when you're 7
.
4. I love (I should say obsessed with) children's books and school supplies.

5. I have 22 kiddos that mean the world to me, and I cannot wait to see them every Monday.

6. I am constantly thinking of fun, attention grabbing lessons to do.

7. I love teachers pay teachers and teacher blogs...so much inspiration.

8. There is nothing like a hug when you are having a bad day. It is like they know.

9. I love to hear students talk about what they are reading and recommend books to each other.

10.  The happiness I feel when my students that struggle gets it.

I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment