Tuesday, April 2, 2013

31 in 31: Week 5

This week was/is a busy one. It is my final week of my spring graduate class. My huge project I've been working on the whole semester is. due. next. Monday. Dun dun dunnn. So most of my time has been devoted to reading articles, my last two papers, and my project. It's also texting week at school, so I have had to depretty/defun my room for testing purposes. The OCD in me cannot stand it.

Anyways, I read Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. I am a huge Sparks fan. Prolly because they all tug at my heart strings, or maybe because they are about sweet, southern love, or perhaps because they are a short read. Well, this one was amazing. I was hesitant at reading it at first because it was about two high school sweet hearts. I am very glad I read it and I know it would be a wonderful movie.

I have read almost all of his books and my two other favorites are The Choice and The Last Song. The book Last Song was way better than the movie. Even tough I enjoyed the movie I recommend reading the book, they left out and changed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment