Sunday, April 7, 2013

Currently- April

Listening/Watching: I am actually getting to watch more tv now that I am on a break until my summer grad classes start up! I am watching The Voice, Law and Order: SVU, Duck Dynasty, March Madness Basketball. I have been listening to A few pandora stations: Mandisa, Franchescas Battistelli, Maroon 5, Nora Jones, and Frank Sinatra.

Loving: Pinterest Projects. Seth and I have already completed 2 that I will be posting about soon! They have been cheap, easy, and fun for us to do together.

Wanting: My hydrangeas to bloom. I am love browsing on Pinterest and in BHG magazine and seeing all these cute house that have fresh flowers around the house. I cannot wait for my hydrangea to bloom so I can have fresh flowers!

Needing: An unspoken prayer. Life is great, I just know a few people out there that are in need of some love and support.

Reading: I am still working on my goal of 31 books in 31 weeks. I have started a lengthier book called Gone Girl. I also read a daily devotional every morning from Jesus Calling and The Message. I started Jesus Calling January 1 and love it. I read it in the morning while drinking coffee, and it is amazing how that scripture speaks to me throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment