Sunday, May 5, 2013

31 in 31: Weeks 8 and 9

So these past two weeks have been fully filled with many things. Mostly trying to get summer plans in the works, finalize things at school for the year, and enjoy my time without grad school. I only read one book over these two weeks because I was also reading my many magazines, catching up on blogging reading, and skimming books for next year in second grade. I did however read an awesome children's book, The Clockwork Three. It is a children's historical fiction by Matthew J. Kirby. Kirby actually works for the school system and is around children all the time. I am thinking that is where he got a lot of his inspiration.

It is about three children, whom do know each other, and they are brought together by a extraordinary event. I loved this book, and am planning on purchasing it for my classroom. I think it would be a great chapter a day read aloud in my classroom next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment